Born 1961 in Hamburg, Germany
1981 – 1987 University of Hannover Diploma of Architecture
1987- 2001 working as an Architect in Hamburg, Cologne and Bergisch Gladbach, Germany
2001 Certified Web-Designer TÜV-Akademie Cologne
2014 Fotoschule Cologne, Lichtblick School (Wolfgang Zurborn) Cologne
Even during my work as an Architect, I was already passionate about artistic photography.
As an Architect I am used to composing visions and of course I am very much influenced by graphic design. But I think I am also characterized by a great empathy for others and their stories.
Photographing means watching the world and yourself very closely. I don’t want to show what I see but what I feel.
I am interested in people’s spaces, both: Inner and outer.
- 2016 Group Exhibition Gallerie 68elf Cologne „Human Spaces“
- 2017 Group Exhibition of members of „Verein zur Förderung künstlerischer Bildmedien“ Leverkusen within the framework of the „Leverkusen Art Night 2017„
- 02/2018 Group Exhibition „Just in Time“ in the ph21 Gallery in Budapest
- 03/2018 Group Exhibition „Peripharal Visions“ in the ph21 Gallery in Budapest
- 03.05.-05.06.2018 Solo Exhibition „Der liebe Gott will mich noch nicht“ / „Something to hold on to“ im Marienkrankenhaus Bergisch Gladbach
- 14.06.-07.07.2018 Group Exhibition „Corporealities“ in the ph21 Gallery in Budapest